Monday, November 22, 2010

scott is the funniest person ever

Today has been full of fun things. For instance this morning I got ready to run some errands, and after I got in the car it smelled SOOOOO bad like cat pee. Like I can't even tell you. I started smelling everything in my car looking for whatever it was that smelled like cat pee. It wasnt until I got to the store and pulled out my wallet that I realized the horrible horrible reality that was, that stinky peed, and yes I did say peed, in my juicy purse. And yes I said in my purse. The whole bottom of my purse was wet, and everything inside was ruined. Including my wallet, which by the way I had to go buy a new one day because of this. It was time though anyway because I have had the same wallet for 3 years.

Then today I realized stinky also peed on my white comforter. If it had not been for my animal loving I swear to you, I would have murdered her with a butcher knife. I believe this strange behavour is due to a combination of her being in heat/being spayed this last week. But if this does not fix itself fast, Stinky will no longer be a pet in our family.

Anyway, the best part of my day came tonight. Last night we had a super fun night with some friends for Scott's birthday that I will post later. But my friend Callista brought over this AMAZING pan of caramel brownies. Mind you this was a rather large pan. This morning Scott had put the brownies on 2 different paper towels. This afternoon I had 2 like 3 inch brownie crusts and some milk and that was it for me. By the time afternoon rolled around after Scott was home there was only 1 paper towel of brownies, and I just came home from school to NO brownies on any paper towels. I asked Scott where they went and I got the most ridiculous response ever. He said "Well you know how we wanted to lose some weight before we see your family for Christmas, well Im going to start tomorrow, so I got rid of them all today. Because if they were around it would just make it harder. And I ate the whole pan because 1. I wanted to and 2. I was looking out for your best interest."

He ate the entire pan of brownies in less than 12 hours, and his reasoning was because he was looking out for me. HAHAHA he gave me a good laugh.

Thanks for taking one for the team honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment