Sunday, November 7, 2010

Because of Vanessa

I am posting this beaut for all the world to see. Introducing the new love in my life...THE WHITE WOOL PEACOAT FROM EXPRESS!




Let me buffer you in saying that this dime piece of a coat is a pretty penny...of 200 dollars.

Let me also buffer you in saying that I am NOT financially unwise with my money and just because I like nice things and have expensive taste DOES NOT mean that I
1. spend outside my means or
2. drop that kind of money on anything ever at any given time.

..that being said. I would consider this a nessesity. Now that I have met this little lady it is hard to imagine how I lived life before her, and how I could possibly go on in life without her in it. That is called being in love. Being in love with a coat.

I am currently scheming of ways to make this girl mine. But until then I can dream. Dream with me wont you?


*side note: consider this a firm warning. IF any of you steal this baby away from me before I can have it, and I find out you have it. I will hunt you down and snatch it away from you. It is only fair. I introduced you guys to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment