Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 10-21

Day 10: Your favorite place to eat

EASY. Hapa Sushi. This little slice of heaven is back in Colorado unfortunatly. :( But honestly it is the most devine sushi you will ever eat. Happy Sumo is a sad comparisson. My favorite roll is called the Multiple Orgasm Roll. Yeah a little explict huh? Its ok. It deserves it's namesake.





DAY 11: What's in your make-up bag?

Always lipgloss. Most likely VS Beauty Rush or Bath and Body Works. Usually powder, like Sephora loose mineral powder. And of course Mascara. Usually The Falsies.


Day 12: The town where I live.


PROVO, UTAH



..I don't wanna talk about it.



Where I used to live: DENVER, COLORADO




...See a difference? I wanna go back.

Im skipping day 13...I dont have a favorite musician. I love music. period.


Day 14: A TV show im addicted to - The Buried Life
OK so I don't have time in my life to dedicate to watching a show religiously every night...WAIT. I tkae that back, we did have a thing for Jersey Shore lol But I do like The Buried Life. I think the stuff they do is so cool. Plus I secretly like Dave :) haha


Also I could watch never-ending episodes of Tosh.O he is hands down the funniest person alive. Plus I might like him too...




Day 15: Something you don't leave the house without
My cell phone


Day 16: Your celebrity crush


Where do I begin? ahaha jk
But really this man right here- Jared Leto. Doesn't his face make you happy??? He is a little weird and stuff but that's ok. I don't need him to talk. Just stand there and look hot.








and in fairness to Scott I will put up his lady crush...Faith Hill.
I understand. She is beautiful, can sing, and is a mom. Is there really a more perfect combo?





Day 17: A Picture of you and your family


These. people. mean. everything. to. me.

Day 18: Something I crave a lot

Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwhich. I can't look at it for too long. It makes my mouth water. I love spicy things, I love Chick-Fil-A. Match made in fast food heaven. I might just have to get one today.





Day 19: Another Picture of yourself


me and my sister Rachael at my Bachelorette party


Day 20:The meaning behind my blog name
well that should be kind of obvious...Scott and I are married, and our last name is Allen. Mystery solved.


Day 21: A picture of something that makes you happy


this little guy makes my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. I love Sushi and I feel sad that I have to compare Happy Sumo with the actual good places back in Indiana.

    Jared Leto....yum.

    Love the Buried Life...Love Tosh.0

    That's all!!!

    ReplyDelete