Friday, November 5, 2010

My love love love

1. Who is your man?
Scott Lee Allen

2. How long have you been together?
since February of 2009, 3 months from now will be our 1 year anniversay

3. How long did you date?
we got marrie don our one year anniversary

4. How old is your man?
22 years young

5. Who eats more?
Him. But I would say that is debatable sometimes.

6. Who said "I love you" first?
Him

7. Who is taller?
hahaha me. OBVIOUSLY.

8. Who sings better?
Im not gonna toot my own horn, but...Scott is such a sweet boy, bless his heart. :)

9. Who is smarter?
Book smart- hands down Scott. Its embarrassing to say it but sometimes I still have to count on my fingers. Im that bad at math. But creatively me. we are a good fit.

10. Whose temper is worse?
Im more moody than he is. But when he gets mad, which isn't often, man that boy gotta set of pipes.

11. Who does the laundry?
The laundry is not a word we use in our house. hahaha jk...but kinda not.

12. Who does the dishes?
most of the time me, but sometimes him, I love it when he does them.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do. Closest to the TV, nightstand, and door! Im selfish.

14. Who pays the bills?
most stuff comes out of our account automatically but anything else usually him.

15. Who is better at the computer?
me

16. Who mows the lawn?
we dont have a lawn, so no one yet, but when we do, it will be him. i mowed my family lawn every saturday, every summer since i was like 13, i am done!

17. Who cooks dinner?
I did, when i didnt have school

18. Who drives when you are together?
usually him, and i like it that way :)

19. Who pays when you go out?
usually him, but it connected to the same account so it doesnt matter

20. Who is more stubborn?
probably me. i dont like to give in.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
usually scott. i am as stubborn as a bull.

22. Whose parents do you see most?
His. But that is because they live only like an hour and half away.

23. What made you want to be with them?
he is just the most genuine guy. He says what he means, and means what he says. You know he is honest and has good intentions, and I love that.

24. Who asked who out?
Well I gave him my number, and texted him first, but he asked me out the next day and we have been inseprable ever since

25. Who holds the remote?
it ususally goes on the couch or coffee table?

26. Who is more sensitive?
me. me me me. im a cryer.

27. Who has more friends?
we both have a lot of friends, and together its fun as a couple cause now we have couple friends!

28. Who has more siblings?
he does. he has a blended family from a previous marriage and then his own mom.

29. Who wears the pants in the family?
I think we are pretty equal. But I will put my foot down, and so will he. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment