Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 22

Day 22: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

To whom it may concern:

This is not recent that you hurt me, but you are the only person in my life that I could think of that I could say I almost hate. I know Im supposed to have Christ like love, so I wont say I hate you, but you deserve it. You almost ruined my life. The things that you did to me then still scar my life now. You stole things from me that I can never get back. You changed how I view myself and how I feel others view me forever. You took a young girl and broke her down mentally till there was hardly the shadow of who I used to be. You were poisionus, you were a liar. You were a fake, and selfish, and you had me under your thumb through all your manipulations and lies. You hindered my life, you stunted my growth, you threw off all my plans.

But I got away. You told me daily everything that I was not, how I was lucky to even be graced by your presence. You did the most terrible things to me, things I never even came out about to my family and friends until just over a year ago. Remember when you rolled my arm up in your truck window and drove away, and I had to run along side your truck till someone stopped you? Remember that day you got me in the bed of your truck and drove around your neighborhood slamming on the brakes, turning corners so fast that I would slam up again the side of the truck bed. Remember all the bruises I had? Remember the time you pushed me so hard that I fell and smacked my head on the pavement, cut my head and all you told me was to get up? Remember that time you got sent home from your mission for smoking pot and then told everyone it was because of depression, and people still believe that? Remember when I found out you had sex with Amanda Hall and you shouldn't have been allowed to go on your mission in the first place? Remember when you totalled your GMC Jimmy because you were high, and afterward you laughed about how happy you were that no one figured out why the accident happened? Remember when you screwed arouund with 2 girls at once after prom because you were "rolling" on Ecstacy? Remember how you were such a pathetic liar that you would lie to me about what you had for lunch? Remember when you were drug dealer all through High School and continued even after your mission? Remember when you got fired from your job for having sex with a minor? Remember when you had been off your mission 3 days and you already went drinking at a bar? Remember when you lost every friend you had because everyone was sick of your lies? I don't care anymore that people know what you have done. I don't care to protect you. You deserve everything you get.

I found out what you did to your last girlfriend, doesn't suprise me ONE bit. and to think that you ACTUALLY tried to convinced people in your ward that you had changed. wow. I knew you would never change. People like you don't change. You're a liar. You're a terrible person. Im so grateful to God that he allowed me to get away from you. I cannot imagine my life if I had stayed. I don't value any of the time spent with you, I regret it. I regret it all. I wish I had never met you. I wish no one had ever met you. You are dangerous and should never be with anyone, you don't deserve anyone, better yet, they dont deserve you.

I dont feel bad exposing you for who you really are. You fool people, trick people into thinking you are good person so that the like you and get close to you. It isnt until later when you have played them and twisted them that they realize who you really are. Im not doing this in hate, Im doing this is hope. Hope that others will recognize what I recognized in you. I hope you find what you are looking for, and I pray for you that maybe someday you will change. (But you wont). Until then CB I just hope no one else falls for your trap.

-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment