Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 1

Day 1: Photo of you and Description of your day

I added a photo of Scott and I at Waterworld 2 summers ago. It was on of the funnest days I have spent with him and I love that picture.

My day has been really boring so far. I wish it was more entertaining for the first post, but today I have been sick. SURPRISE! I am still as sick as I was last week. This flu just wont go away! But basically I went to work, but I was still so sick they said to just go home and feel better tomorrow. Hopefully I do! But besides that I am supposed to meet Scott at J-dawgs for lunch today (have you ever been??? you must go if not.) And then I have class tonight and Im excited cause it is Spa week. We get to wear our jammies and give and get facials. Sounds good to me! So that's the day!


Day 2: Something you ate today


I havent eaten anything today. I feel naseous and I dont want to eat anything till lunch. But I have drank a lot of OJ the last couple days. haha


Day 3: Your idea of a perfect date.
Well this might sound lame, but honestly anytime I go out with Scott is the perfect date. Just being able to spend with him out is more than I could ask for. But in all honesty I love when we get dressed up just a little. He puts on a nice collard shirt and his best cologne. I put on my heels and we go out to eat somewhere a little nicer than usual. We get whatever we want off the menu and even get dessert (not chocolate). Im not that complicated when it comes to dates. haha


Day 4: Photograph of your best friend.
Besides the obvious of being married to my best friend.((best thing ever)) I will include the one I am NOT married to.

So...Overall best friend- ASHLEY

What can I say about Ashley that doesnt already speak for itself? She is fun, outgoing, GORGEOUS, funny, and has a super strong testimony. We have had some amazing times together, and we have been there for eachother through some pretty heavy stuff. But that is the point. We are always there. I just love this girl, she is literally like a sister, like a family member to me, and Im excited to still be close as we grow older, and our kids will get married and then we will be family forever! That's my plan haha











There is also my best friend from high school. ALEX.
This girl is amazing. She is so much fun and is my go to party girl. *little fact-I have never had even an argument with girl. That is how good our friendship has been. We have seen eachother grow up through high school, go through relationships, and become women. I love alex so much.










Day 5: Photo of yourself 2 years ago




Day 6: A pet you would like to keep


So our friends BJ and Aubrey bought a teacup pig named Winston. And although we never got to see it in person because it passed awat before we got the chance, still Aubrey loved that little pig, and it made me want one. How darling are they??? oh my gosh! I love them. Aubrey said you can feed them oats, and give them baths, and take them on walks just like a dog. ahhh melts your heart.


Day 7: My dream wedding



Well I pretty much already had my dream wedding... BUT if I could do it over again, what would I change? I would have my hair up, and I would have that little baby (modest of course) and my colors would be pink, grey, and light yellow.


Day 8: A song to match your mood
Hmmmm. Well since I want to not be sick anymore and just want to get out and dance and party I think We R Who We R by Ke$ha is a good one. "And yes of course we does we’re running this town just like a club. And no, you don’t wanna mess with us,
got Jesus on my neckal-us-us-us." haha I could sing it for you, but of course I would sound like a frog.


Day 9: A picture of something you recently purchased


those babies are mine. ohhh yes.




WELL! that was a lot of blogging all in one day. I think Im going to call it good till tomorrow. Then I will finish another 8 or 9. This thing is so long Im probably going to have to put more than one day into it! TA TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment