Sunday, May 22, 2011

sweet sweet Snoasis

A couple of years ago I attended BYU-Idaho. I was there during the summer one year. Rexburg was boring, but if you looked hard you could find some pretty fun things to do, and places to go to.

In Rexburg they have this little snow shack called Snoasis. It is the best shaved ice I have ever had. I have had other shaved ice here in Provo, and still nothing compares. Everthing they have to offer is just a little bit better than anywhere else.

I spent that summer going there with roomates, best friends, and boyfriends. I used to go the a lot with my friend Paige, we would walk there, walk all the way back to campus, and get so sick, but it was so worth it. I never thought I would have it again until last summer when I was telling Scott about it and thought about searching online to see if they had any in Utah.

To my luck they have 1 in Alpine. Last summer Scott and I went and it was as heavenly as I remembered it, it was the exact same. It was perfect. A couple weeks ago I got to take my sweet friend Paige I mentioned earlier (she lives in Utah now too) and we went up and got some Snoasis. It was so fun, and we laughed reminiscing about all the fun times we had that summer. Ohhhhh memories.

If you ever go, can I make a suggestion? Black Raspberry, glacier style (with icecream and cream) the more cream the better. Devine.

No comments:

Post a Comment