Saturday, May 21, 2011

Month of May

May is almost over! Can you believe it?! a couple of really random things I wanted to updated about. First of all my Daddy had his 50th birthday on May 9th, the day after Mother's Day! My poor dad has to share his birthday with Mother's Day every couple years, and then every couple years my birthday falls on Father's Day, so my poor dad hardly ever has a real day for just him! But Happy Birthday Dad! You are the best dad I could ever ask for, you are such a hard worker and of course, you are so funny and fun. 50 YEARS OLD!





Next, can I just say I have acquired a small obsession with Justin Beiber? I have always thought he was adorable, but the other day Scott brought home Never Say Never, and even though I hardly got any sleep, I stayed up waaaay too late watching it. Over the last week I have spent a majority of my free time watching Justin Beiber youtube videos. It's a problem but seriously! I love him! That's not creepy right?


...maybe a little creepy.

OK, next I am LOVING our new apartment complex. I am SOOOOOOOO happy we moved, like I cannot even express how glad I am we moved. The apartment is bigger, we have a pool and hot tub, it gets so much more light, not to mention that all our neighbors are a little older, like their mid-20's and its awesome cause its not such a young clickey feel. We love that. Pretty much everyone keeps to themselves, everyone is just cool, and quiet, and it just how we like it. It just feels like we have really moved on in our lives to a more mature chapter and it makes me really happy since we will soon having a full blown family. :) I will post pictures as soon as I finish decorating (ive been procrastinating too long)

News Flash! Has anyone tried the new Ocean Spray sparkling cranberry juices? They are heavenly, I just bought some, and they are so yummy! Get some, ASAP.


Oh also, I have a new job...yes it seems like I have a new job everytime I update this, but its been really hard to find a full time, steady, well paying job that I like in Utah mind you (I always had the same jobs for a while in Colorado) and sadly the assistant manager job at the salon was a bust and I quit, I just didnt agree with the ethics and Im glad I went somewhere else. But now I LOOOOOOOVE my job. I got an amazing job as a legal assistant at a disability law firm, and it is so wonderful. It pays well, its full time and it's just what I was looking for.


Well anyway this post has been really really random, so sorry about that, but the only interesting thing coming up is 2 weeks away at our 15 week ultrasound, I can't wait to see our little baby boo. Oh yeah!...speaking of babies, my friend Rachel Dickson finally announced her pregnancy, and her baby is due December 1st, 3 days after mine!!!! Im so happy to have a good friend to go through this with. Congrats Rachie, you will be a wonderful mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment