Sunday, May 8, 2011

IM PREGNANT!

YUP! It's true! Our little gummy bear baby is due November 27th, and we are beyond excited. We have known I was pregnant for a while now, and actually it came as a great surprise that I got pregnant about 3 weeks after my miscarriage, so it has been an amazing blessing. Right now I am 11 weeks along and almost out of my first trimester, THANK GOODNESS! We have had 3 ultrasounds now and baby Allen is healthy and developing right along like he or she should. Our first ultrasound the baby was very small and quite top heavy lol it was basically just a giant head on a ity bity body. The next one we had Mid April because I had a cyst rupture on my ovary and had to check that the baby was ok, this time was saw its amazing heartbeat going strong and it had its little stubby arms and legs, and pretty much looks like a gummy bear :)



Then last monday we had our most recent ultrasound and this time gummy bear was bug enough to get an abdominal ultrasound, but it was hiding pretty good and unfortuantly the doctor could never get a good picture of it cause it was MOVING LIKE CRAZY! We saw baby kicking and rocking, and flinging its arms around, and right in the center baby's heatbeat beating bright again.

We are so in love already, and we couldn't be more grateful for this amazing blessing!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete