Monday, May 30, 2011

baby bump picture :)

I took my first baby bump picture today at 14 weeks! For a couple weeks I have put it off since I felt like my "baby bump" looked more like a fat roll, and honestly I didn't find it too picture worthy. But now it's sticking out in all it's bumpy glory, and this time I cannot suck it in cause its hard as a rock lol.



I think the bump is on the fast track now, no turning back!

p.s. Scott and I are planning our vacation to California in August and we really really want to go to Disneyland too. Anyone know if Im allowed to go on any of the rides? obviously no crazy ones like the rollercoasters, but I mean Haunted Mansion is pretty mild...right? right????? If you know the answer to this, please let me know, I will be about 6 months preggo I think.


p.s.s... Im slightly obsessed with this song. They don't have a video but I found this adorable little animation on youtube. LOVE IT WITH ME <3

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you will be allowed to do anything in Disney Land except eat and walk lol! My friend Holly was 4 months prego when she went to Disney World and they wouldn't let her do ANYTHING. They are really strict because they are liable if God forbid anything happens to you or your baby. Like if you go in a Haunted House and get scared and fall or get so scared that it breaks your water, its a huge lawsuit for them and they don't want that liability. My hubby plays a lot of basketball and when I was prego with my youngest (6 months), the people at 24 hour fitness wouldn't even ALLOW me to go into the gym to sit and watch him play. They wouldn't let me in the gym period because they said its a huge liability for them if I fell or my stomach got hit with a basketball or some steroid pumpin' man ran into me. Since they don't build places like 24 hour fitness and Disney Land/World for pregnant people, that can result in major liabilities for them. Sorry for the rambling gorgeous! Lol xxoxo take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? some friends just told me this week that its alright, cause they have been to disneylnad while pregnant and they dont care what you ride (as long as its not a rollercoaster), they just have to warn you, they also said it depends how far along you are. i guess i will just have to see. but i would hope haunted mansion would scare me into breaking my water hahahahaha it wasnt scary at all when i was 11, or 15, so i hope i wouldnt be scared now. lol could you imagine? but anyway this comment popped up as anonymous, so who is the poster? i just like to know for safety reasons. :) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K so random but I just found your blog from Katie's! It's so cute! I didn't even know you were pregnant last night, that's awesome! Congratulations Morgan!

    ReplyDelete