Tuesday, March 29, 2011

we are....MOVING!

YAY!!!! just in case some of you didn't know we are moving, we are moving May 1st to...CALIFORNIA!

hahah sike. I wish.(if that was the case I bet Ashley would pee her pants) Actually we are just moving to Orem. But even though we are still stuck in freaking Utah for a while more, Im super super super excited to move! Scott and I have been living in our 1 bedroom apartment here in Provo for more than a year now, and its so small we have totally run out of room! So May 1st we are moving into a 2 bedroom condo in Orem, and it is SO darling. It even has a pool and hot tub, so everyone is invited over for swimming.:) The complex is mostly young married families too, so we are going to be going to an actual family ward, which I am so excited about.

Its gonna be a long month as we get ready to move everything out of our house, but its for a great cause. I can't wait to redecorate and put up pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha. I was going to say! HOLY COW. California & you didnt even call me to tell me, I have to find out via BLOG! LoL. I am pretty sure that I can get creative & convince you & Scott to move here OFFICIALLY!

    ReplyDelete