Friday, April 1, 2011

I always forget what April 1st is....

So today I had just gotten to work and I got a call from Scott, I had missed his first call and he left a message, he also sent me a text message saying "you need to call me back" I immediently knew somehting was up. I called him back and he sounded distressed.

me: "is everything ok?"

him: "not really, I need you to come get me and take me to work."

me: "why???"

him: "well I couldn't find any parking at school this morning so I just parked on the street, and I just got out of class and my truck is gone, I'm pretty sure it got towed."

me: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!???? WE DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BAIL IT OUT OF BEING TOWED!"

him: "I know, I just really need to get to work, can you please drive back down here and drive me to work?"

I was freaking out because I had left early from work yesterday cause I was sooooo sick and was dry heaving all morning, and all I could think was "crissa is gonna kill me for leaving her again." but I said yes I would be right there.

...as soon as I agreed the phone went silent until Scott finally shouted "APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!"

I repeatedly told him I was gonna kill him, I think I might have also called him a bad word. His trick was very believable because he sounded really upset, and Scott is never upset like that, he also has had a history of a few parking tickets at BYU because their parking system is so crappy, so I could totally imagine his car would be towed.

I hate April Fools day. I always forget everytime.

1 comment:

  1. You and me both Morgan. Same as elementary school...I'm always the last kid to know it's April Fools. Lame.

    ReplyDelete