Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas in Colorado

Aside from this being our first christmas as a MARRIED couple, we got to spend the holidays with my wonderful family. We drove to Colorado where we spent 5 fun filled days with my parents and sisters. We started out our Christmas partying by going to the movie Little Fockers on Thursday (P.S. SO FUNNY) and then we came home and had a home cooked meal...by me. but we did stop by the store and found this when we got home, the boys playing a round of mortal combat lol Friday which was Christmas Eve the girls decided to go shopping and the boys went to a shooting range for some male bonding. Me and my sisters and mom all went to Park Meadows and finished our last minute Christmas shopping. On the way there I caught this awesome video: sorry its sideways (pause my music to watch)
Afterward we went to Carino's for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner. After being incredibly full and fat we all watched It's a Wonderful Life. Such a great Christmas movie. Christmas morning, we of course took turns opening presents and we were EXSTATIC to find my mom bought us a Wii!!! We are so excited to finally play super mario brothers and mario kart from our own home. Also my sweet husband got me this perfume that smells like Heaven in a bottle. Goodness I love that man. Here are some of my favorite Christmas present reactions: The rest of our Christmas was awesome. Enjoying our tradional holiday meal put on by my mom (which by the way is the BEST christmas meal you could ever eat) lounging around, and just enjoying the day. Also enjoy this little video of sweet little Goosey getting in the holiday spirit haha:


Oh yes, and Sunday we all went and got family pictures taken. They are going to be so cute I can't wait. Once the Photographer releases them I will put them up. I love Christmas and can't wait till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment