Monday, December 13, 2010

Food obsessions as of lately...take 2.

Its time to play another round of "What crap are the Allens eating now?" Well I will tell you the things that have been addicting like kryptonite, and those things making apperances a lot lately in our home.

1. Candy Cane Hershey's kisses
Is it so wrong that I ate most of the bag between 2 and 5 pm today? I submit that it is not!



2. Rice-a-roni Fried Rice
knock off asian cuisine, rice-a-roni style. I dig it.



3. Southwestern Ranch Dip
This needs no explination. Try it yourself.



4. Cookies
Im not totally sure through which medium these things keep getting in our house, in every awray of types. I think some of it is my school, some of it our friends, some of it is our neighbors. Im not complaining. But my weight lose goal before Christmas has been devestated. We all make sacrifices for the greater good.

No comments:

Post a Comment