Thursday, December 16, 2010

Songs of my life

So my friend Vanessa put up this blog about 100 songs that has been inspirational to her in her life. I thought this was a good idea simply because I LOVE music and I love being recommended new songs to add to my collection. I hardly believe there is 100 songs that I could put on here, but these are the songs that have had the most meaning to me, have marked a certian time in my life, and are most important to me. If nothing else, you might find some songs you have never heard before and just fall in love with them. Enjoy

.You Could Be Happy- Snow Patrol
.Mama's Song- Carrie Underwood
.Pretty Eyes- Jason Reeves
.If I Die Young- The Band Perry
.Come Home Soon- SHEDaisy
.Baby Mine- Alison Krauss
.Hope Now- Addison Road
.Diary of Jane- Breaking Benjamin
.Angry All The Time- Tim McGraw
.Caught In the Crowd- Kate-Miller Heidke
.My Wish- Rascal Flatts
.Dream- Priscilla Ahn
.Wonderwall-Oasis
.Rainbow Veins- Owl City
.The Adventure- Angels and Airwaves
.Boston- Augustana
.Suspension- Mae
.Mirror- Barlow Girl
.Smash Into You- Beyonce
.Not The Same- Ben Folds
.Out From Under- Britney Spears
.Bruises- Chairlift
.Starry Night- Chris August
.Battle- Colbie Callait
.Long Trip Alone- Dierks Bentley
.Starry Eyed- Ellie Goulding
.Cry- Mandy Moore
.Speeding Cars- Imogen Heap
.Say- John Mayer
.Unbelievable- Kaci Brown
.The Good Stuff- Kenny Chesney
.Happy- Leona Lewis
.Back To The Start- Lily Allen
.Kings and Queens- 30 Seconds to Mars
.Hold On- Wilson Phillips
.Super Trouper- The Mamma Mia Soundtrack (this one just makes me smile)
.Grown Men Don't Cry- Tim McGraw
.Comatose- Skillet
. Light in Your Eyes- Sheryl Crow
.Your Not Alone- Saosin
.The Seeds- The Roots
.Its Not Over- SecondHand Seranade
.When Our Hearts Sing- Rush of Fools
.Forever Young- Rod Stewart
.Laughing with God- Regina Spektor
.Vanilla Twilight- Owl City
.Far Away- Nickelback
.Embers and Envelopes- Mae
.The Climb- Miley Cyrus
.Waking Dream- Natalie Walker
.We are Golden- Mika
.Home- Michael Buble
.The Fear- Lily Allen


So there they are. If you havent heard some of these, trust me. You need to. Allllll AMAZING. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment