Saturday, January 1, 2011

SO LONG 2010!


Well here we are! First day of a brand new year!(and the last year before the supposed end of the world...let's make it a good one shall we?!)

Anyway It's crazy to think 2010 is over and gone, just like that. 2010 had been VERY good to me. I got the some of the most amazing blessings, and also some of my hardest challeneges to date. But they all made me grow and mature, for which I am very grateful. Our 2010 to 2011 celebration was a lot of hard partying. HAHA just kidding. I went to the doctor, Scott worked till 8, I made rice-a-roni for dinner, we went to a movie, Tangled to be exact, came home 10 mins before midnight, I played Super Mario Bros for 20 minutes. We got in our new years kiss, and went to bed. Although my New Year was totally different than last year, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. 2010 gave me the biggest blessing of my life. Marriage to my wonderful husband. I would rather spend every night at home on the couch eating rice-a-roni with him, than partying with hundreds of people I don't know, at some hotel party until the next morning, when I throw up in some bush, and cant find my left shoe.


Ah yes, this is the good life. Im going to look back on 2010 and highlight all my favorite experiences of this year:


January: Spent New Years with my best friend and had my bachelorette party




February: We got married



...and went on our honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico





March: Moved into our sweet little home


April: Krishna Holi Festival





June:We got sweet Stinkerella






September: I started at Paul Mitchell



November: Scott picked a major and we had Thanksgiving with his family



December: Spent Christmas with my family



This year has been a blast. I cannot wait to see what 2011 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment