Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beautiful


Today I was looking through some old pictures and I found a pic of my friends, Paige, Brit, Rachel and I when were in Vegas a couple years ago. I was looking at this picture and thinking we all look so different, and yet everyone of these girls is ABSOLUTLEY beautiful. Paige is off serving a mission in Chile, Brit is bravely battling Melanoma skin cancer, and Rachel is married, living in Washington with her husband and cute dog Dexter.

I thought about how actually...each one of my friends is so beautiful, each one is so special, each one has something about them that make then undeniably wonderful. We all may look different, but every one of us should be proud of who we are, we are BEAUTIFUL inside and out, and don't let anybody tell you differently. :)

I love this song, its the perfect song for every girl. It so inspirational.

1 comment: