Monday, November 14, 2011

HEY! yeah im still here.

...Just waiting and waiting. 2 false alarms later, and still waiting. So what's up? Im pretty miserable, I feel like a wounded deer, its just best someone put me out of my misery than for me to struggle on like this. Last night I cried on the couch from 1-3 am in pain, very much considering going back into Labor and Delivery, and finally tuckering out like 5 year old after after a major temper tantrum. Pity me please :(

Please come baby A. Pretty please. So many people are anxiously waiting for your arrival. Im also sick of getting texts and facebook messages from people saying they can't believe you are not born yet. So lets get a move on. I know its not your due daye yet, but I have been in "pre-labor" for a week now and you have yet to emerge, making mommy quite uncomfortable and cranky.

There is only one exit darling, you are more than welcome to use it as soon as you like. The sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment