Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Everything except pregnancy

So you want to hear about something other than me being pregnant? I bet you do! I swore I would never be "that girl" that only updated facebook and my blog about preggo bliss, but I am. Im sure I've been hidden a few times on facebook. I dont hate. I would hide me too. haha And Im sure I will be "that girl" who does the same with her "omg she is the cutest thing in the world, look at her spit up on her clothes" pictures of the new baby. Ya'll have been warned.

Anyway I figured I would throw in a post about pretty much everything but me being pregnant, which might be a little hard since it pretty much rules my life. But lets do this!!!!

Recently a little icecream shop in Provo opened up in the Provo Beach Resort. It has Blue Bell icecream. I had never had Blue Bell, but my husband is from Houston, Texas, and appartently Blue Bell is boss down there, and my husband doesn't let me forget it ever since we were dating. So to make a long story short, we have visited more times than I am willing to admit, and Scott takes it very seriously.



I also just want to let people in on a little secret. Forever 21 actually makes some pretty quality nail polishes. I know! who would have thought?? I saw this pretty random red glitter one day, maybe a year ago, and I thought I would try it out, and at $2.80 a piece it wasn't too much of a risk. Well it was surprisingly good, and I have since bought about 15 of them. They actually go on smooth, and last a while without chipping (as long as you cover it with a top coat of course) So try it out, I promise the polishes last longer than the clothes.


Scott and I have recently started watching a new TV show, The Walking Dead. A girl at work told me about it, and we checked it out on Netflix. Disgusting and AWESOME!We also started watching Last Man Standing on ABC. Its a Tim Allen show and is actually quite a bit like Home Improvement, which is a Scott favorite. I hope they pick it up for a second season, I love watching hubby gets so happy and excited over a show.

Well Im rather pooped because I got a maternity massage today and just took a blazing hot shower in an attempt to actually sleep tonight. But I will leave you with this little gem.


I know, I know, its prego related, but Im really gonna miss the belly shelf. Its so dang useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment