Friday, June 24, 2011

My Birthday and Fathers Day!

Last week on June 15th was my birthday! Unfortunatly both Scott and I had to work, but it was still such a great day anyway. When I got home from work I walked up to my door and saw this...

It was so sweet. Obviously Scott didn't do it haha but I did later find out it was my darling friend Paige. Thank you Paige!

After that I walked in the house and on the table was this...


Scott knows how much I love cupcakes, and in the bag, an amazing new purse he got me. I dont have a good picture yet, but when I do I will put it up :)

Then he surprised me and took me to dinner here...

and we at looooooots of this...


After we got home our friends David and Brittany came over and she brought us delicious cookies and we played 10,000 and she gave me the pencil test to tell the gender of baby!...



Then after they left I took this picture of baby boo...

17 and a half weeks, large and in charge!

It was an awesome birthday:) Thanks to everyone who made it so great! (which includes my mom and dad who provided money for a birthday shopping spree!)
Then that same weekend was Fathers Day so Scott and I drove down to SLC where I took him to a surprise dinner at Buca Di Beppos! P.S. THE FOOD IS AWESOME, and when they found out what we were celebrating, they gave us this fun card signed by the staff!





Then we went over to the Marriott City Center Hotel where we had our wedding dinner and spend our wedding night, because I made a reservation for a romantic weekend, they even took our truck in the valet even though it was SO dirty! And everyone called us Sir and Ma'am.




We stayed on the top floor in an amazing room (but not as nice as our wedding night though lol) I gave Scott his present (a new season of Home Improvement) and we went to the hot tub, even though I could only sit with my legs in it :( We took a trip down the floor outside the ballroom our wedding reception/dinner was at, and I forgot how beautiful it was...





Then Room Service showed up with this...


...and it was romantic :)

The next morning we slept-in in our king size boat of a bed with egyptian cotton sheets. Until Room Service showed up with this...



...and we pigged out all morning! We had the MOST amazing birthday/fathers day weekend, I wish we could do it all again. Im lucky to be married to the man of my dreams:)

No comments:

Post a Comment