Sunday, June 12, 2011

I need help with my diaper bag dilema!!!!

Ok so I have been looking into diaper bags recently, and have decided on the brand I want. Im being a little picky on a diaper bag because 1. I don't like "diaper bags" in general. I think they are so ugly, and, 2. because I want it to be stylish and last a long time for as many of my children as possible.

I decided that I want a Petunia Pickle Bottom bag. A lot of friends have this bran dof bag and love it, even 2 of my pregnant friends just got them last month and are in love with them already!

Well here is my issue, I can't decide which one I want. There are 3 different styles to consider, the "Boxy Backback" the "Cake" bag and the "Sashay Satchel"


Help me decided which one to get!

The first one is the Boxy backpack, and I would get it in the Tea on the Thames version. I like it cause its roomy, the outside is wipeable, and the roolover top tools out into a changing pad. its about $220 at Nordstrom


The next one is the Cake bag. This style is so gorgeous and honestly I love how it doesn't even look like a diaper bag (which is why it costs and arm and a leg)and the bottom zips out to changing pad. Basically this bag is what diaper bag dreams are made of, I just dont think I could bring myself to spend $350 on diaper bag especially when the baby is gonna cost so mcuh to begin with.


Finally the last option is the "Sashay Satchel" Its beautiful cause it doesn't look like a diaper bag and it is the cheapest option at $119. It has a lot of pockets but the changing pad is on the inside and has to be folded up and put back inside, which is kinda a bummer.



So I dont know which one to get! Which one do you like? If you have an opinion let me know, I would really like some input since im so indecisive. :)

5 comments:

  1. Most of my friends have the Petunia Pickle Bottom ones and LOVE them...I've seen those ones by Cake too and they're so adorbs. So I would pick one of those...but if you're looking for one cheaper...I'd go with the first. Also LOVED your post on Zuppas lol it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the first two. SUPER CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha hey being one of the friends that has already purchased one the boxy backpack is fantastic because it also clips onto your stroller and you don't have to haul it around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake is my favorite, but my vote is for Boxy because it has a shoulder strap. I think you'll need both hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petunia Pickle Bottom is a good choice. As you know, I have the Cake bag in the "licorice pudding." its honestly the best purchase I have ever made. I get compliments on it ALL the time. BUT its a pretty penny. So buy it on Ebay or Amazon. Otherwise, that first one is ADORABLE and will pretty much go with anything. Its also gender neutral so you can use it with each baby. :)

    ReplyDelete