Thursday, February 24, 2011

One Year Anniversary

I totally forgot to blog about this a couple days ago on the actual day, but better later then never! On the 20th Scott and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. Scott and I got married almost exactly 1 year after we started dating, so that means we have been together in a relationship for 2 years now. Time flies. I can't even believe it has been that long.

Unfortunatly for our first anniversary we didn't have that much money with everything that had been going on, but Scott did such a good job making it special anyway. On Friday he took me up to Park City here in Utah and took me to this AMAZING italian restraunt called Ghidotti's. It was on of the nicest restraunts I have even been to simply because of the decor. The food was a pretty penny too, but hey! It was our anniversay and we deserve to treat ourselves, and for dessert I had the most DELICIOUS vanilla bean Creme Brule ever. I died for it, I seriously did.







After that Scott took me to downtown Park City to watch this little melodrama play at the Egyptian Theater. It was super cute and SUPER dorky, but it was something we were glad to experience and laugh at. Afterward we stayed for the improve show, and the actors re-enacted my day. It was deffinetly something I will remember. :)(Unfortunatly I couldnt take pictures during the play. booo.)



Even though we didn't get to stay the night anywhere due to the lack of money, Scott still promised me that as soon as we have a little extra money he is gonna treat me to a night away from home. We REALLY need one of those lol. But more important than that is that I got to spend quality time with the love of my life, and nothing can compare to that.

During our dating relationship, it was not easy. He was dead set on marrying me, and I was very flakey and uncommited. I couldn't make up my mind and I deffinetly gave him the run around for a while. After being married to him I laugh to myself and think "what was I thinking? Im so dumb." I had the most perfect guy and I wouldn't give him all of my heart. But you know what?...I finally gave in. He is just too darn cute and persausive. :)I have LOVED being married to Scott. He is the man of my dreams, he is so good to me, so kind to me, and so loving to me. At dinner in Park City we decided to each tell one another what our favorite part of being married so far has been, what we have learned about the other person, and what we love most about them. I told Scott that I love every night I get to go to sleep with him. Every night we flip on the TV in our room and fall asleep to a movie. As dumb as it sounds, that is my favorite part. Getting to go to bed and cuddle the person I love most in the world.

Scott is the most genuine, kind, unselfish, smartest, hardworking man I know. I am so happy I married him, I truly could not have made a better choice, or picked a better man. No one beats Scott, no one. Im glad I chose you Scott, and I am even more glad that you chose me. Thank you for marrying me, you have made me the happiest girl in the world. :)


To reflect on our wedding day it is only appropriate to put up my favorite pictures from our wedding day, the best day of our lives. (mind you these are my favorite out of 400 pictures lol)























1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun time :) I LOVE the picture of you outside the temple with your mouth open and such an excited face. It's so stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete