Monday, August 2, 2010

Right now...

Right now.... I am thinking about life and the choices I have made

This morning... I didn't want to leave my comfortable bed and my sweet husband sleeping like an angel.

At lunchtime... I was sitting with my pre-k class feasting on PB&J

Today I...got faced with a lot of things to think about. It hit me in the face.

My husband...is out working hard. I can't explain how much I love him.

My friends...are incredible. They always make me feel better.

My sisters...are the weirdest and funniest people I know.

My head feels...Stressed about all the options I have in front of me.

I can't wait...to be in Colorado this weekend and see my family.

I will...do the laundry...eventually.

My dad used to say.... all sorts of funny jokes and then laughs out loud. He still does.

Right now... Im happy and in love.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment