Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Walk to Remember





Last night I had a wonderful time with my husband while we went on a walk. We didn't go very far, but it was awesome to just spend some stress free time together. I loved walking, talking, and laughing with Scott. It was the perfect temperature too! It was not too hot and not too cold, I just loved walking hand in hand with man that I love and knowing that I get to do that forever.
Being able to spend that evening with him made me think...
I feel so blessed and so lucky to have such an amazing person in my life. He is truly the best person I have ever met and is my very best friend. He treats me like an absolute princess and is so gentle and loving with me in every way. Every night I get to fall asleep with his arms wrapped around me, and every morning I get to open my eyes and see the most important thing in my life. I have been through some serious heartbreaks, and thought I was in love a few times, but nothing has ever compared to the bond and the unspeakable love Scott and I share, and I know now that all the things I have been through and all the people I spent time with have only prepared me for Scott. I have such respect and admiration for the person that he is and all that he stands for. He knows what he wants from life, he has drive, he has passion, and he is just a good person that can take me to the temple. I cannot be more thankful for anything than that.
I am so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, I am so blessed that god loved me so much that he would give me such a light in my life, and I am so excited to start a new life and and an eternal family with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment