Friday, March 5, 2010

GUESS WHAT???? we got married :)


Yup! its official, we got married. Feb 20th was the perfect day, it had been raining/snowing almost everyday in the day prior and I was totally prepared to have to use an umbrella for the whole wedding day. But luckily it was beautiful outside!!! clear blue skies and all. The pictures are going to be very gorgeous... and misleading! haha you would have thought that it was 60 degrees outside that day, and yes although it was very nice weather, it was like 40 degrees outside, with like the wind chill of-15 below! ok im exagerating, but seriously though, it was FREEEEEEZING! it may be to this date, the coldest i have ever been. I was in a short sleeved dress, and nothing else. My hands were red and during one picture Alison asked me to hold my veil, and I could not even grip it cause my fingers were frozen. I couldnt bend them for about half an hour after we got inside.


Everything else though was amazing, the pictures ((coming soon from the fabulous Alison Worthin)) down to the dinner. I loved every single minute of my wedding day, not to mention the wedding night :) if you know what I mean. More than anything I am so happy to be married to the man of my dreams, who makes me the happiest girl in the entire world.
p.s. wedding pictures will be posted as soon as they are in my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment