Monday, March 8, 2010

An Eventful Night

So 2 nights ago Scott and I went on a date to the dollar movie, obviously a very popular thing to do with young mormons in Provo... it was so packed I thought we might not even get in, but we did :) We went to see The Lovely Bones. I had been looking forward to seeing this movie for sometime, but since ...#1 im cheap and #2 my husband and I had been doing the long distance thig our entire engagement, so I didn't have anyone to go with; I still had not seen it.

I was a little worried becuase I really liked the book, I had read it like 3 times in fact back in High School. But like most book to movie creations, they usually SUCK! (example: Twilight)
I was pleasently surprised though, it was pretty accurate, and although a few things were different, for the most part it was the best book to movie translation I have seen yet. But that is just my opinion. YAY FOR THE LOVELY BONES!

So later that night after the movie, Scott and I were watching TV on the couch. He had turned on the Travel Channel and since it was like 11:30 they had on one of those paranormal ghost hunting shows. Most of those are pretty dumb, but this one seemed legit. I think it was cause these guys actually go out seeking the demons and such and provoke them, asking them to come out, make noises, touch them even. Im not gonna lie, this episode was kinda freaking me out, and apparently Scott too. We fell asleep with Scott spooning me, next thing I know I fly off the couch, freaking out, so he starts freaking out. "you just smacked me with the remote!" I yelled at him. He really did. He started denying it, saying it was not true. But ill tell you what, he full on smacked me with the remote while he was asleep. I was so scared I didnt even want to go near him again. But he convinced me to come to bed. So we fell asleep in bed, and I am not joking, not even 30 minutes into us laying there, he starts yelling! Out of the blue he just starts yelling, casting out demons in the name of Christ! Yeah so if Iwas not already freaked out by my husband...

So yesterday was Sunday ((nap day!!!)) and we were in bed taking a nice nap, when Scott starts grabbing my legs and attacking me...he was not asleep, but I guess he just thought it would be really funny to play a joke on me since Im still scared of him. I'll let you know when Im not afraid of sleeping with my husband haha. Long story short, don't fall asleep watching ghost hunting shows, you will continue to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment