Thursday, January 14, 2010

my eternal best friend




It was my mom's birthday yesterday and I took her out kind of as a gift. And let me just say, I LOOOOOOVE my mom. We talked a lot about me getting married and about the fact that I will be moving away, at one point she actually started tearing up, in which I responded "are you getting sad?" well that didnt help. Actually it just made her cry more, she wiped her eyes and i said "this is worse than when i left for college" and then she said "yeah but i knew you were coming back! but now you will be leaving and i dont know when you will be coming back, if you are ever coming back." it made me really sad. and it made me how much i really love and will miss my mom. of course i will miss all my family, especially my parents, but my mom is like my best friend. i call her almost daily (before i moved back with them and see her everyday anyway) if she does not hear from me in one day she gets worried knowing i didnt call. i dont know what im going to do without my mom. she has always been there for me, to listen to me and help me with all of my problems, and now im gonna have to do it all on my own. i know i will still call her a lot, but it wont be everyday because i will be a busy newlywed, and it just wont be the same. im going to miss my mom so much. she really is more than just my mom, she is my eternal best friend.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment