Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The LGN Diet


First of all, let me just say that I am sooooo PROUD OF MYSELF! I am actually starting to get the hang of this blog! honestly with the kind of days I have sometimes, this is truly an accomplishment. :) So, Im getting married in 39 days and in about 3 hours it will only be 38. SO CRAZY! Im so excited, but it's so hard to believe too.
Considering that my weight can fluctuate 5 pounds with the drop of a hat, I decided to start the LGN diet. Or the "look great naked" diet. So far it has been a massive fail. I talk myself into eating healthy everyday and then snack time rolls around for my classroom and BAM! snickerdoodles are all up in my face. Naturally I eat like 6 of course, feel horrible, tot around my water bottle pretending to be all health concious until I see the left over snickerdoodles at the end of the day. You see I am the kind of girl who's idea of being on a diet consists of drinking a slim fast in addition to my breakfast. FAIL!!!
So here is a perfect example. Tonight, feeling horrible about my snickerdoodle rampage I vowed to my co-worker Susan that I was going to really eat right, and do yoga on the wii. I started dreaming up all these awesome salads that I could make when I got home, maybe cut up some ham, throw an artichoke in there (yummmm) ... then my mom arrives home with arby's...great. Its not that there is anything wrong with arby's, and that is exactly the problem. There is nothing wrong! So somewhere in between me registering the arby's and scarffing 1 and half of them, my salad somehow disappeared altogether. And to top it all off, my mom offered me the mint shake they got for free because their order took too long. MOM! you know better than to ask the girl who needs to fit into a dress if she wants a full fledged fat-shake! Did I decline? No. So now Im down here sulking about how I am never gonna loose 10 pounds before the wedding. Pathetic. I'll let you know if I ever make something of this diet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment