Sunday, January 31, 2010

Everything is coming together!
















So It has been a while since i last posted and I figured it was time. Right now I am SOOOOOO excited! Scott finally got the keys to our new apartment and will start moving in this week, it is the perfect little place for us! :) Now the apartment find was my doing (i searched on craigslist and found it) but he did all the work. The pictures were small and I could not see it that well, but it did seem nice. So I sent Scott out for the job of going and looking at it. He loved it, but we were too late and someone else was snatchin it up. BUT...to our luck the next day the guy selling the apartment informed us that the people below them were moving out in like 2 weeks! SCORE!


Well being the over analyzing person that I am, I started to doubt how much I liked the apartment, I wanted to see pictures of it better. Scott said it was perfect, for sure the nicest married housing at BYU that he has seen, but still I was not satisfied. Then Scott sent me the pictures! Keep in mind that the apartment is totally empty and boring, but once I get in there, it will be the cutest apartment ever! Here are a few pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment