Monday, January 11, 2010

i should have known better


Well. A blog is something I have always wanted to do, they were like the way cuter and more personal facebook and the less gay myspace. I also thought it would be nice to have a blog to update my life as I get ready to get married and start a whole new life. But shame on me, i should have known how much work these things involve. If you know me, I dont like anything of mine being just so-so or mediocre.(sp?) so if I was going to do this blog thing I was going to do it right, done up cute and so loaded with crap you couldn't even navigate. But ill tell you what, it took me half and hour, yes, thirty minutes to put up that text on my banner, and another 10 to figure out how to get it on. I shutter to think of what work getting the pics and the buttons and the frilly stuff on there must be. I admit. I tried the picture thing, and honestly, i gave up. I was starting to get a headache. But then I saw something beautiful...specialized fonts that you can add to your blog, complete with personal signature and everything. After reading the novel of a tutorial and finding out that you have to make a totally different website, convert all these codes, and change them all. Well i got half way through and just stopped. yeah ok im a quitter, but you know what? I am not about to spend all night on something I am not totally sure I will keep up. But hey, so far it looks pretty cute. I suppose I try making it better and more unique when I get better at this...or at least on a night where I haven't already been sitting here for 2 hours. I hardly believe anyone will be reading this yet, but oh well, GOOD NIGHT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment