Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Dime Diary, go look at it!!!!

K so I thought I would put up one more thing. This is another reason I haven't blogged much lately, I started working on a new project, a new blog. I used to do make-up reviews and such on a blog called The Beauty Blog, but I never put much effort into it, so I decided to start a new one. It's a fashion/make-up, and lifestyle blog about how I find cute clothes that don't cost very much. I felt that some blogs that only put up designer outfits are kinda impractical for the average girl, since most of us can't afford them, and i want other girls to know that they can still find cute and INEXPENSIVE clothes and look just as good. It's just starting out, but if you could take a look and follow it, I would LOVE it. This is the first time Im debuting it, so I don't have any followers yet, and honestly it makes me kind of nervous, just cause I don't like to put myself out there in this way; but I think it will be a fun blog and people will enjoy it! Let me know if you like it!
Love you all!

http://thedimediary.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment