Sunday, March 25, 2012

long time no post...

So I haven't actually blogged in a long time. I think I feel like its gonna take forever every time I sit down to do it, and then I put it off some more, and the long i put it off, the more I have to blog about. It's a vicious cycle.

Anyway, a lot has been happening lately. I went on a trip to Colorado to see my family, Ava has gotten HUGE and Scott got a new job. So basically life is full of exciting things right now, especially that Ava got RSV this last week, and now I'm pretty sure I have it. Most exciting for sure. So my Colorado trip will have to wait for another day, but I will just update on Scott.

Life has been really good lately. My best friend Ashley introduced Scott to her work at a place called Clearlink. He was a little concerned at first about leaving his present job, just since he can make so much money in a month, but he had only been able to come to church about 1 to 2 sundays a month. It was killer. This new job opened up a lot of doors for us, and after much consideration he decided to take the job! I was so proud of him, and very excited that he would be able to come to church with me from now on, every sunday. He is LOVING Clearlink and he is very happy he made the switch.

As for me, Im just still loving being mom, working on some new projects, and spending a lot of time with friends. Ava has been doing amazing! She is getting so big and so strong that it actually makes me really sad. I don't want her to grow up! Ava now can roll completely over on to her tummy, and she has started taking some jarred food. Everything is going so well in the Allen home, and I really can't complain. Life is good.

Pretty soon, I will sit down and really document some of the stuff we have been doing, but first I need to kick this cold so that I don't feel like death anymore! In the meantime, enjoy some of these recent photos of Ava bug:)







No comments:

Post a Comment