Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Thousand Years

Hey Ya'll! Im back after not having internet for a while, but it is in full swing again :)
I have quite a bit to update about from our holiday festivities, but Im not going to on this post.
Have you ever found that perfect song that encompasses everything that you feel for your significant other in the most perfect words possible? That is how I feel about the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. When I heard it it just made me so happy, because EVERY word it how I feel about my Scotty. Im a little disappointed it is on the Twilight soundtrack (what a sell out, and that is not where I heard it FYI) But I just think it's so beautiful and captures everything I feel for him in the perfect words, because we both always felt like we have known each other before we were ever born. Its perfect for us, and when I play it for him, we just start at each other and smile.

Oh to be in love.

Anyway, I will update ASAP with new and semi-exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment