Saturday, January 7, 2012

Going Private

So I have come to the point where I think I'm going to make my blog private. I did some cleaning of my Facebook friends already and now Im ready to limit the access here too. There are people out there who manipulative and no matter what happens in life they don't change, they just keep doing the same things they have always done, stirring up trouble and trying to create problems for no reason, living the same life as they always have, and that is not me. I'm not interested in that kind of life, haven't been years, and never will again. I live a different life than I did a year ago, and a much different life than 5 years ago, and unfortunately I am not interested in hardly any people I knew in the past and have never cared to introduce those from the past into my life now.

Its simply a personal choice, and so I decided to make another personal choice, that I only want those that I care about to know about my personal life. I have already received a ton of peoples e-mails in comments and Facebook messages, but if you want to continue to read my blog and haven't already done so, send me your e-mail and I will add you to the list! It won't be private for a few days I think until I get everyone e-mails, so there is time!

I don't know that my blog will stay private forever, all I know now is that its the best choice for me and my family to keep those who should not be involved in our lives out. Im sad I might lose some of my readers, but for now this is best :)

9 comments:

  1. I would love to keep up with you and your little family vbcondie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Trekells like the updates on our once upon a time neighbors and friends! :) Your blog is super cute wish I was better at mine! bprice17@gmail.com HOpe all is well with little ava!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course brianne! and thank you! life is good! i hope things are good for you guys and I'm hoping to see a little Trekell sometime soon! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be added jane.ashley.gray@gmail.com, I have a blog of my own as well I don't know if your interested but its lesandjane.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OF COURSE I want to read your blog! My email address is brookep0728@gmail.com. Hope everything is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to be added, I understand if you don't want to though, we don't know each other in any way. I stumbled to your blog some day and just thought you had a cute blog and now a beautiful little family.

    andersonmonica@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. no thats totally fine! there are only some people i don't want seeing my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been keeping up with your blog and would love to continue.

    manriquez323@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dont forget about us, We want in! :)

    brittany.pyne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete