Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's been so hard to blog

Let me just start off by saying, I still haven't made my blog private. Honestly I'm just being lazy. I have a lot of e-mails to put in, and be be frank with you, I really don't even know how to put everything in to make it private and haven't had the time to sit down and look and figure it out. Kinda dropped the ball on that one. Anywho, somewhere in my delusional mind I thought I might get back on track with blogging after the baby was born. Nope. Just like I thought a baby was going to be more similar to a silent doll that just looked cute and I toted around as an accessory, than a living, breathing, demanding little creature who requires almost every minute of my time.

...But that's ok. I love dat little bum. Well, Ill update with a little story. This weekend we went to my Uncle's house for our monthly FHE with all my extended family members. While in the kitchen my cousin Kylie was talking to me and we were comparing babies, you know the usual, and she tickled Ava's chin telling me that she loves her little double chin. As she pulls her hand away Ava projectile vomits into her cupped hand. Like it went right in there perfectly like a nothin' but net shot at a basketball game. Talent I tell ya.

Well anyway, pretty soon I will sit down and write a genuine post about what has been going on and all the super exciting stuff in our lives than everyone is dying to hear!!!! (not). But for now, I am typing this with one hand, while a baby wrapped in a towel straight out of the bath, with no diaper on might I add, is sleeping on my lap. I don't know how long its going to be before she pees on my lap, and Im not interested in finding out. I've got a feeling I'm playing with fire.

Toodles!

1 comment: