Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seriously?

So...I don't just suck at blogging anymore. I apparently loathe it. Yes. I'll say it. I think I have finally figured out why I don't update like I used to. Because I hate it. Ok ok, I dont HATE blogging, but I have NO desire to anymore. It dawned on me today while I was driving home from work. I had just gotten off work a hour late (cause I had SO much work to do) and I thought to myself "you have some free time tonight, you should update the blog" especially since I never even out up the other half of our vacaction back in August! and then I said to myself "ugh. I don't want to do that. I just spent then entire day working at the computer, I don't want to go home and do it too."

So there you go folks, mystery solved. Yes I am quite busy and that has some to do with it, but for the most part, I realized that I spend EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. sitting at my desk, typing, looking things up, uploading things, wanting to smack my head against my desk until my brains fall out. Dramatic? yes. Over-exaggerating? hardly. I love my job, but its hard work, and it makes me a little crazy. I have nasty deadlines, an incredible work load, and am the case manager over almost 500, very unfortunate, sometimes very needy clients. I hardly have a moment to take a pee break at work most days. I sometimes will literally stand and do the pee dance next to my desk till a clients off the phone.

So the last thing I wanna do when I get home is sit in front of another computer. I do everything from my phone now when Im home. Can you blame me?

I will try harder though. I need to, this is like my little diary of our lives and I wanna keep it up. I just need to keep "maternity leave" in the back of my mind.


"six more weeks, six more weeks, six more weeks...." say it with me.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN girl! I totally feel that way too! Sometimes it's just a struggle to want to update your blog... I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete