Tuesday, September 21, 2010

let's play catch up real quick

The last couple weeks have been so busy it seems like Scott and I havent even had time to see eachother. Scott started school, so he is working from 6 am to 2 pm and then going to school till like 7 or 8 each night. I started school last week too and I go till 10 pm. So by the time I get home, Scott is totally tired and we just pass out. But life is good right now. So good. Im loving school. Im so happy with my choice, and I feel completly engaged in everything I do there. I look forward to it everyday I have class.

Last week I decided I wanted to cut my hair off. My hair is (was) really long and it was so damaged. I went to the amazing Carrie Stroshine. She tied my hair in a ponytail and SNIP SNIP! it was gone. She cut off 11 inches and donated it to Locks of Love. I was really excited cause I have always wanted to do that, and now I have! :)

Here are a few pictures of my new hair! Its super fabulous, and soooo much easier to dry and style.





Next week I am going to start getting into my Halloween mode. Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. Even more than Christmas. I have so many crafts Im going to start so I can deck out our little apartment. Watch for it, it's going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment