Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Crafts!

So Since Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, I have started to make some Halloween crafts. The one I just made the other day is a plaque to hang from your door. I started with wooded blocks, the same I use for my letter blocks. You can get them at Michaels. I painted 3 of them 'Jack'O Lantern' Orange and them painted the letters B-O-O over the blocks with a black Sharpie paint pen (also at Michaels) I had bought little wooden Halloween pieces to glue to my plaques. They were about 65 cents and they came in all kinds, like bats, pumpkins, cats, graves, and candy corn. Then I had bought some Halloween ribbon that was on sale and some skulls stickers.

I glued the 3 plaqued together at the sides, and then glued the wooden pieces to the bottom, middle, and top. Then I glued the the ribbon to each side of the blocks and hot glued a skull sticker over each side...and VIOLA! it's a beautiful festive decoration for the funnest holiday of all :)


1 comment: