Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Town

So the end of this week here has been a lot better. On Thursday night we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner to meet up with some of Scott's office. While we were there I met one of the other wives named Whitney. Yesterday she invited me to go to the pool with her and another one of the wives named Jane. I really like these girls, they are really sweet, and Whitney has the CUTEST little 18 month old named Jett. We are trying to plan more activities through the week so we are not so terribly bored!

Today we went to the adorable little town called New Town. It seriously is the most perfect little town. It looks like straight out of a magazine or like the town from the Stepford Wives. The houses are all perfect, their little shops and boutiques are all perfect, everything about this town was perfect, its like you would never need to leave. It had a dentist, a barber, a church. Everything you would ever need! Has anyone ever seen The Truman Show? It was like that, like built to be in a movie or something, but people actually live there...and get married there apparently. There was like 4 weddings today. But anyway I took a few pictures of the cute stuff there, and at this Boutique I found a funny coaster (see below) and I found sex tokens hahaha really. You can't see it very well, but one of them says 'good for a afternoon delight' LOL you better believe I bought them. And I took a way cute picture of Jett playing in the sand (yes sand! white sand! this town had it all, I felt like I was on the East coast.)

No comments:

Post a Comment