Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lately







I have not blogged in a while. Not much has happened, you didnt miss a lot. My birthday happened I guess. That's basically all I can say, it happened. Lets just say the older I get the more I realize birthday's are totally pointless. I used to get so excited about my birthday when I was younger, I seriously used to consider it a holiday. But now Im older and I realize birthday's are just not that important anymore, to anyone and life just gets in the way. Ahh getting older. It's lovely. I did get a nice check from my parents to spend on whatever I wanted. And spend I did! HAHA I went crazy in Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, and H&M. Yeah they have one of those out here! very cool. It was nice, it's not often anymore that I just get to buy clothes without asking the top dogs permission. :)


In other news Missouri is getting disgustingly hot. That is all I have to say about that.


Scott is working very hard lately, not that he doesn't always but I am so proud of him! He is so dedicated and driven, qualities I admire of him very much. I cannot lie, this Pinnacle Security thing has been MORE than a pain in our butts. The area, the managers, the people he works with, ugh. But Scott is just such a wonderful person and he is so optimistic so I just know this will turn out for us.

We went to St. Louis downtown 2 Sundays ago after church, I haven't been there since I was 8 years old. (Fun fact of the day!: I was baptized in the Missouri river in Nauvoo) aside from the fact that walking from your car to a trash can 10 feet away causes beads of sweat down your face and back, it was awesome to walk around and enjoy the sites! We love being able to spend quality time together :)

Well that is my update. Stay tuned friends, my next post will be about a little compadre I added to keep me company. Ohhh yes. I did it again. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you guys are doing well! It sounds like you have a very dedicated and hard working husband who doesn't give up. Props to your hubby for sticking it out. I'm sure everything will work out how it supposed to.

    ReplyDelete