Sunday, April 25, 2010

My biggest blessing


I look at my sweet husband and think of all the reasons why he is the most wonderful man and the biggest blessing in my life.


1. Everytime I am sick he gets me a sprite. No questions asked.

2. He sits and watches The Hills with me for hours and actually enjoys it.

3. He spoils me!!!! he asked me yesterday "when was the last time you didnt get something you wanted?" its true. I can't lie.

4. He works so hard. He knows that we need money to support us and he tries so hard to make our little family comfortable.

5. He wants to make me happy. Everything that he does, he does because he wants me to be happy.

6. He is WEIRD!!!! we can be totally weird around eachother and it doesn't matter, we just love it more.

7. He let me paint his toe nails. That was just today and I am sure he will never let me again, but it was fun.

8. Everyday he tells me I am sexy. I feel bad about myself sometimes because I think I have gotten out of shape and stuff, but he ALWAYS remindes me that he thinks I am hot or sexy. Its nice.

9. Everytime I cry he wipes away my tears and cuddles me.

10. He texts me every morning when i leave for work that he loves me and misses me.

11. He talks to me about church stuff and he helps me understand things that I don't get.

12. He gives GREAT massages

13. He doesn't care how I decorate the house. He tells me that everything looks great.

14. He tickles my neck with his face and holds me down while I goose laugh.

15. He surprises me like last night, has me cover my eyes and drives to go eat sushi, and lets me get whatever I want.


There are a million more, but those are just some of the things that make me fall in love with my husband over again everyday.

1 comment:

  1. So cute Morgan! :] I'm glad my brother is being a good little husband! haha He is definitely an amazing person, you're lucky.

    ReplyDelete