Thursday, May 3, 2012

Break from Facebook

So today after looking around at my pile of unfolded laundry that I have been putting off for a few days, I decided it is time for some changes; and those changes start with a break from Facebook. I has spent entirely too much time on there, precious time that I could be doing something much more productive. So I deactivated my account for a while until I feel like I don't need to check it so much. It's not that Im spending all day on it or anything, but I do have the app on my phone, and with a push of a button I read thew my news feed all day, when honestly, I don't really care what is happening on Facebook all that much. In reality I'm just filling my time, when I have SO much stuff I should and need to be doing. So I deactivated my account, deleted my app, and Im thinking about doing the same for my Instagram, my fashion blog, and all the game apps on my phone...we will see! haha So in the meantime, check back here for updates on our lives:)

No comments:

Post a Comment