Saturday, September 17, 2011

31 weeks pregnant!

Tomorrw I will be 31 weeks and it is CRAZY how fast time has flown. When you think about 9 months, it seems like a lot of time to prepare and have everything ready. But with only 9 weeks left till our baby boo is here, Im starting to feel a bit of panic. We just ordered our crib and dresser/changing table last week (thank you mom and dad Allen) and we will be ordering our stroller/carseat next week (thank you mom and dad Williams), but we still have SOOOOO much to do. I think I found the perfect crib set for our baby at Pottery Barn, and we have slowly gotten clothes for our little one, and next Saturday is my baby shower (which I am SOOOO excited for by the way...huge thanks to Kristy and Paige) and hopefully that will take care of the majority of the other things we need, and hopefully I will see all the invities there! Here is a picture of my invitation!



p.s. For those wondering, because a lot of people have asked. I am not registered at Bed Bath and Beyond, that was a total accident. It was what was written on the preview, and I forgot to the the girl who made them that I was actually registered at Babies R US until after I saw them printed. WOOPS! my fault lol

Having a baby is such a HUGE deal. HUGE! There have been times that I have started to get sad realizing that our lives are going to completley change in a matter of weeks, and from now until the rest of our lives, it wont just be him and I anymore. But, I know we are preparing for this baby the best we can, and I am beyond excited to become a mother. Its been the one thing I knew without fail I would be good at in life, and I can't wait to finally experience it.

Being pregnant has really opened my eyes to how uncondionally you could love someone. I love my husband with every single fiber in my body, but this love I am having for this little girl, is unexplainable. I think about her all the time. Everytime she moves it makes me smile, and everyday I am scared. Im scared because Im about to be responsible for this little life. The Lord is trusting me to take complete care of one of his angels, and when you think about it...that is a pretty heavy assignment I just signed up for. I worry about her saftey all the time, I worry about me being a good enough mother, I worry about making her happy, I worry about if something was to happen to her. The worry has started, and I don't think its ever going to go away. :)

We are so excited to be parents. Its the cutest thing to watch Scott snuggle up and kiss my bare belly. I know he is going to be the most amazing dad.

Little Boo is doing amazing. I have had some pregnancy complications (which I will write about in a seperate post) but for the most part, she is totally and completely happy and healthy. We could't have asked for more. She is getting quite large and in charge now. There is no denying that I am pregnant now, and for the the last good month, she is so squished up in my ribs, that she is always smashing her little feet into the right side of my rib cage, and refuses to move them. Holding her feet there until it starts to burn! I dont even know how much room she has left, and we still have a little while!

I havent gotten a single stretch mark on my belly...yet. OMG, seriously I am praying everyday, EVERYDAY that I dont. I have gotten 3 on my hips, and that was mortifying alone. But I think I found the secret. My good friend and neighbor gave me this pregnancy oil that she said worked wonders. She was living in Los Angeles when she have her little girl and she said her doctor who delivers movie star babies, suggested it, cause all the clientel said it works amazing. She gave me her's and I used it religiously, day and night, on my stomach...and forgot my hips. That could explain a lot. She said her mom got TONS of stretch marks, but with using this she didnt get one. I had to get a new bottle, its a little pricey at 23 bucks a bottle, but well worth it.

Weleda Pregnancy Oil. If you are pregnant, or going to be pregnant, invest now! You can get it online at their website, or special order it from Good Earth stores.



Well I will leave you with some pics of the progress, and a picture of my new diaper bag. I finally picked one, and I love it too much.






My mom brought these for the baby when she was in town-



24 weeks!



29 weeks!




P.S. my next post will be about our vacation. I promise!

1 comment: