Sunday, August 7, 2011

we are not dead.

I promise. I cant believe I haven't blogged once in almost a month, that's pretty unheard of for me, but really I have just been SO busy. July was a crazy month for us, and August is gonna be even crazier unfortunately. So don't be to surprised if you hardly seen any posts the month of August too. But then September and on, we are dead fish in the water with plans (but maybe then I would have anything to blog about?) I can't win. Well I'm sure you all miss me terribly. NOT. No one ever comments on my blog lol, all my friend who read it just comment to me about it in real life, and everyone else out there just reads it silently, and never comments, cause you don't actually know me. I know...I've seen my stats haha.

Anyway, we in California right now for our Babymoon Vacation, and wont be back to LOVELY (puke) Utah until Tuesday. Until then, rest easy knowing that everything is ok in Allen world.


...Especially baby boo, who has grown big enough to reach my ribs with her feet. Owchie.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. The comment thing is sooo true, same thing on my blog ;) hehe we are all just silent stalkers I guess. Glad to hear all is well, so excited for you and your baby--you are just the cutest mom-to-be ever. :)
    Love, macquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks macquel! Hope all is well with you and Rick!

    ReplyDelete